View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2020, 10:11 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@BiggaBullfrog Uh, so what’s your issue? You want me to call it a Displacer Beast cause it looks like a D&D monster? I’m confused. I’m not sure what the issue is.
I'm in this camp. It is a displacer beast to those who play D&D (okay It has 4/4 not 6/2 Tentacles and legs).

This treads really close to the Guy in Robes with a Laser Sword - That's a Jedi, even though that would be a cool figure. So having a Displacer Beast as a Shadow, rankles feathers a bit. - I'm still undecided if it bugs me too much to vote up. Even more so, if you have a Gold Dragon with Whiskers that is a D&D Dragon and better be fighting for Good.

So having a Shadow be a Displacer beast might rackle some feathers. I'm still undecided if it bugs me too much.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs