View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2019, 10:43 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Phoenix Force: Breathing Period

I'm pretty happy with starting testing with what I have in my last post. The most concerning thing for me right now would be Emma Frost in Diamond Mode blocking all damage with 1 shield, hence why I made Phoenix Force place the OMs on it's card to prevent her from being the Avatar while in Diamond Mode. (I guess she could still be chosen as the Avatar but would be unable to take any turns which would mean you basically waste an entire round)

If we have to make it double spaced, that does actually increase the power of Phoenix Fire 2 quite a bit. I'm actually OK with swapping to Phoenix Fire and allowing it to roll 1 die against all figures in 2 spaces vs the current 2 dice for all figures in 2 spaces.