View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2018, 06:41 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: High Resolution Scanned Heroscape Cards -- Scans Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Buyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
I propose that anyone who can, could help make high-rez scans of official cards that are already sized correctly, so they only needed to be printed and cut out.
Yo I totally agree that good quality scans would be hugely rewarding to the point that I'd be willing to pay big$$$$ for such a service, but please don't start with some DnD reprint junks... instead start with the oldest and most likely broken-est cards from everyone's sets. Also, smaller size would be better for expert gamers because there's never enough room for a dozen or so cards in 2000 pt armies.

Anyone have any interest in reconstructing all the cards to fit a standard square shaped format which wouldn't be so darn frustrating to sort through and organize? It's so annoying to find my brother or friends have rifled through my cards and turned the neatly stacked piles into a giant mess of upside-down and sideways blobs! Thanks for your consideration in helping reduce my ongoing hair loss
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ht=rectangular

I have these cards from a tournament I went to a few years past. We love them for our games. Hope this helps!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.