View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2017, 07:13 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfScape View Post
Hello anybody? I'd like to get some customs made, but I'll need to send you the pics some other way, because I'm not a site supporter, and my customs are all heavily altered. Just tell me how I can get a picture to you, what it needs to have, and I'll send it.

For stat info, I can either email it, or you can check out the info on my custom thread. I would like a custom card made for my Deathripper.

Thanks.

Go here and sign up for a free account. You can upload your photos, then post them here. When requesting a card, post the photo of the figure and copy and paste your design text. Whoever is available will post in this thread that they will create the card. Once they are done, they will post the card image which you can print out and copy and paste to your customs thread.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031