View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Molten Lava Optional Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
No - these rules are a replacement for the official Molten Lava rules, so they therefore have the burden of expressing everything the official rules do that we wish to keep.
Everything other than changing the numbering on the rolls and making the saving roll still cause a wound is directly from the official booklet.
That said, if you see areas in the official language you'd like to improve (as seems clear above) I'm more than happy to oblige.
If they are replacement rules, then we ought to improve the official language as much as we can.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS