View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2020, 03:52 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Black Canary (II) (Design Phase)

I agree with LP, the auto-skull and bonus attack are significantly better then switching places 9 times out of 10. I kind of feel with this being an early (ie. inexperienced) take on the character, combined with what little I know of MMA fights, that her combat should maybe be a little more chaotic in nature. Like she rolls with the punches and goes where the fight takes her rather then dictating the flow of combat. As such how would you feel about a take where the bonus activity is determined by the die roll instead of picked.

MIXED MARTIAL ARTS
When attacking an adjacent figure with a normal attack, after rolling attack dice and before defense dice are rolled, do the following:
- if a single blank was rolled, switch Black Canary and the defending figure;
- if two or more blanks were rolled, add one automatic skull to whatever was rolled;
- if three or more skulls were rolled, attack one additional time.
Figures moved with Mixed Martial Arts will not take leaving engagement attacks.