View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2011, 07:48 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sucker Punch Sceranios for Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
This may be just me, Leo, but I think you should have warnings of spoilers in you original post or in the title. I haven't seen the film, but I plan to view it in the future, hopefully not knowing certain/major plot-points in the story prior to viewing. It's just that I haven't made it all the way through the post, and I was already thinking, "I've read too much."

Sorry, that just this guy's opinion.
I kept it has spoiler free as possible, and trust me you can pretty much see all these scenes in the trailer.[/quote]

I went ahead and and reread your original post, (completely, this time,) and I have seen a Spoiler alert in the middle of part 4. I also rewatched a couple of the trailers/tv spots, but the only things that these have revealed are the various enemies (robots, samurai, Steam punk nazis, etc.) I've noticed a train, a city, and other forms of scenery... but, the trailers/tv spots have not revealed;

Spoilers!

The heroes needed to find gems. Said gems enable a baby dragon to create flames. And I had no idea that a bomb was on the train and thats what the robots were guarding.

I do apologize. I just prefer to see a film knowing as little as possible... Even minor details. I'm not trying to speak for anyone else... But, thats about it.

Lank281 is Extreme Hawk
in HIS MIND!