View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2020, 06:49 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Thanks to wikipedia, it turns out that Young Justice was a highly rated series since it appeared on The Cartoon Channel back in 2013, and is still being made! I just finished the Third Season, and the final installment (Episode #72) has a great tease in its final frame! Luckily, a Fourth Season was green lighted a couple of months ago.

At least animated characters don't have to worry about the Pandemic, so hopefully production will be carried on by the real people behind the scenes! The show really explores almost the entire DCU, and I enjoy checking out the voice actor credits at he end of each episode. I recognize some from earlier programs like those of the Timmverse. The actors from the earlier Japanese Teen Titans also guest star in a very funny way in one show! Some of the named minor characters are interesting to see there, as you don't always catch on to who they are during their limited appearances.