View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2018, 03:16 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: IDAHO NHSD - 600pt RtW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
IMPORTANT

The location we usually play at in Pocatello only opens now on Saturdays at 3:00pm. I'll be looking for a better spot to play at. It's very likely we'll do it here in Idaho Falls because the game store here opens @11am and that will be early enough for us to get in our tourney and give the Utah guys time to still drive home at a reasonable hour. Since most of our guys are Rexburg, Idaho Falls area, I think this will work best (since Utah guys will be staying the night at my place anyway), though that just means a little more driving for you @TREX (if you're able to make it) and you @dart48 . But I'll try to get the new location finalized by this weekend.
Fine with me. I can just game with you guys the night before and stay with inlaws in IF. My wife will like that. Not sure if my brothers will come though.
Hey that sounds great! I'll put you down as a YES for the tourney and gamenight then?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22