View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2019, 07:19 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Idaho NHSD 2019: Into the Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowislife4 View Post
I just thought about it but do you think the 80 point Raelin would be good for the extra 2 defence. It would make OMs difficult to place and it leaves me with 10 points if I'm running Mok, 3x Axegrinders, and Raelin.
Raelin, like Bacon, makes everything better except 4th Mass. She can be tough to use with melee heavy armies if you're not used to her, but luckily you know the maps you're playing on already. Most of them are small enough that you just need to move her once and she'll be covering all of the important spots for your army, so as long as you know where to put her and don't make the mistake of putting more OMs on her later in the game (seriously, 90% of the time you can just move her once and you're good (unless you're doing GenCon level play, which I'm pretty sure this won't be)) she'll serve you fine. You'll also have Mok with range so you can sit him in her aura and shoot at stuff that your dwarves can't reach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Raelin is always good...but the only downside to Raelin etc. etc. etc.
Did you just use "downside" and "Raelin" in the same sentence?
Haha yeah...there are times...not many, but times. Mainly I try to consider if she’d be more worth it vs more squad figures...and with 220pts in Mok this is potentially an army you’d want more squaddies to help give you numbers. That said, the argument of course is then that she prolongs the life of the fewer number squaddies...so there’s that.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22