View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2008, 12:05 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wulfhunter667's Hero Customs UPDATE: JUNE 29 FOUR NEW CA

Sorry it has taken so long to pop in your thread. Welcome to the Super Hero custom community!!!

Good job with Gorilla Grodd.

I really like your Hail Storm ability for Weather Wizard.

Flash's Special Attacks get a little confusing because it seems that you could combine them within a single turn.

Hawkman; very simple. I like it.

With Emerald Empress you have a period after Army Card where you don't need one and you are missing a period at the end of the ability where you do need one.

...actually looking back over your cards, it looks like you have quite a few period/comma issues and capitalization issues. Remember to spellcheck and grammer check.

Dr. Fate's Mystic defense needs to be cleaned up a little, plus I think the +5 bonus needs to be toned down a little.
"...not moved or attacked..." I assume you are talking about a round as opposed to a single turn?

The only issue with your Waterbourne symbol is that you are severely limiting your customs usage with other custom makers' cards. It becomes much harder to mix and match custom cards when a certain creator uses "creator specific" terminology.

Keep up the good work.

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)