View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Wulfhunter667's Hero Customs UPDATE: JULY 5... BATMAN!!!

I just took a look at Flash so I thought I'd offer some constructive criticism. (By the way, did you customize the minis? They look much better than normal Heroclix...)

Top Panel - "The Flash" needs to be centered. And the white text on yellow is hard to read. You may want to either use black text, or a different shade of yellow for the panel. It looks like you're using my templates, so you may want to try the Yellow-Orange panel. A3n suggested the color to me, and it's close to yellow but white text is more readable on it.

Left Box - looks good, except for the same white-on-yellow issue.

Stats - looks good. Defense 7 is a bit high for flash (compare to Silver Surfer, who is a cosmic entity). However, I could see Flash being very hard to hit, so it might work just fine.

Powers
"Hyper-Speed 5" - the period after the first "The Flash" should be a comma. The wording should probably be based off "Gain High Ground" on the Granite Guardians. It needs to specify any height restrictions.

"Quick Strike" - it's a special attack, so it should be called "Quick Strike Special Attack" in the title, not in the power text. The wording should probably be based off Kumiko's "Ninutsu Barrage Special Attack", since it's a very similar power.

"Rapid Fire Attack" - it's a special attack, so it should be called "Quick Strike Special Attack" in the title, not in the power text. Again, there's a period that should be a comma. You may want to base the wording off Kaemon Awa's "Quick Release Special Attack".

What does the "S" symbol at the bottom mean?