View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2015, 12:10 AM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Battlefields of Valhalla Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah View Post
Is this still going? Can I make a nomination?

Spineback Ridge by GameBear. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=137

I ran across this one the other day and it looks really intriguing. I love how the low water in the starting zones punishes swarm armies and how the pillars in the center make it so difficult for ranged units. As with any map that has capped pillars, things like the Airborne Elite and Protectors of Ullar could prove problematic, yet this map seems to avoid the problem of "dragon perches" very well. Of all the maps I've seen with capped pillars, this one seems to have the most potential to still be balanced and fun in a tournament setting.
It is still going, just a little slower than it used to be. Thanks for the nomination. I hadn't seen this one, but I love the idea, and vote yes to review.

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.