View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2018, 09:57 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: An Impactful Customs Creator

I'm pretty sure that @Heroscaper101 was asking about his rep status. If I understand correctly, he's wanting to make more of an impact on the community so that he gets more rep.

From the little experience I have, it seems the most straightforward answer is to be a contributing member of the community and to look for opportunities to help others out. A primary way you do that is by offering meaningful feedback. Both @Lamaclown 's and @Scytale 's articles posted/referenced earlier in this thread do a great job of explaining that in greater detail.

To make it a little more personal - think about what @superfrog and @MrNobody (and others) have been doing for you, Heroscaper101. They have invested a lot of time with helping you develop your units just because they want to help. That's what makes this community so awesome. And from my experience, even with being a new member and not having as much experience as others on this site, people still appreciate the effort you take to offer your insights even though others may offer better feedback based on their experience. People may disagree with what you say, but it's more that you took time to offer something meaningful to the community. So that's what I'd recommend - take time to offer meaningful feedback to others without expectation of receiving +rep for it, and the rep will come in time.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog