View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2013, 11:48 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Player Rankings Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Yeah, I was at #25 but someone took it from me...
It was bob, not Xorlof, who took it from you. Xorlof was merely the beneficiary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobinchese View Post
Are the rest of the rankings going to be posted soon, or is it going to be more of a leaderboard type thing?
I doubt we will ever post the full rankings... posting the bottom third would amount to shaming those players (plus a bunch of those are 0-1 or 0-2 or something similarly insignificant). We might expand the published rankings a bit from top 25, and/or post the actual means and variances of each ranked player, at some point.

A personal note: of my 17 losses, 14 of them are to players in the top 25. 9 of them are to players in the top 10. To put that another way, I'm 7-9 against the rest of the top 10, 5-5 against 11-25... and 28-3 against everyone else.

Last edited by dok; July 1st, 2013 at 12:13 AM. Reason: And with considerable due respect to those three players, I made BIG mistakes in all three of those losses.