View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:52 PM

Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby! Huggable Zombie rolls all skulls baby!
Ask Craig Van Ness...

Hey guys,

I've got an opportunity to do an interview with Craig for an upcoming feature on Heroscape that I'm writing for the newspaper here in Sac that runs my regular column. It'll be a general introductory piece on Heroscape, its design, its history, and its value for those looking for family entertainment on a budget.

So, with that in mind, I have about 15 questions that I can ask Craig and would love to get some questions from you guys that you might want to see answered. Bear in mind that this is going to be a general-interest piece to an audience uniformed about HS, so technical/strategy questions aren't really going to make the cut. But if there's something that you've been wondering, please post and let me know- I'll see if I can work it in.

...Just another nerd.

::: Great Traders: Hilo-scaper x3; Just_A_Bill; SuperflyTNT; Jim x3; Mutt Lo x2; generalgina; Sonlen4MVP; jsilvrs;
::: Avoid: Troubleman23