View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2013, 05:46 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of the Varkaanan Swiftfangs

When is the number of dead wolves looked at to know with how many of bonding wolves one can attack ? Before the bonding turn ? Before the attack during the bonding turn ? at any time ?

Let's say I reveals a marker on Swiftfangs, one of them being dead. I choose to use Wolf Pack to activate my Quickblades.

1) With the movement of the Quickblades, I trigger a Mitonsoul Glyph, and one of the Swiftfangs dies. Can I attack with 2 Quickblades now ? (At the begining of the turn, only 1 Swiftfangs was dead, but at the begining of the attack, they are two of them dead)

2) Instead of revealing Mitonsoul, one of my Quickblades attacks and kill one of my Swiftfangs. Can another Quickblade attacks, now that there are 2 Swiftfangs dead ?