View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2011, 09:40 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Van Nessing

I could see some crazy metagame where everyone plays Cyprien with Omegacron and Repulsors. Then Van Nessing would be very relevant, as usually I'd imagine Gladiatrons/a Soulborg core would be the go to counterdraft for Cyprien. Against the PK he'll get off a 6 die turn, but this isn't as powerful against squads that would have died from a 4 die attack anyway.

The problem with only having 1 OM on Van Nessing to get the double turn is that Van Nessing is going to be sitting there dormant on the front lines at times while your other 2 OM's get into position. But all of this talk is just concerned about the uber tier, so it doesn't really matter.

The first thing I'm going to do is try out the Werewolf Lord combo, as this seems like it's going be an absolute blast. 2x Werewolf Lord with Van Nessing would be great in an all hero format. Not as efficient as possible, but those silver bolts are going to see some action.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.