View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvasel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Hello guys...

Just wanted to know if C3V approves this kind of behavior : C3V Ebay article.

Have you already though a little about it ? If so, do is there any intellectual proprety or copyrights issues ? [complete your thoughts with the involvements here, following your answers to the previous questions ]
I will add that this is a service I wish we could offer our fans. I know there are people out there who would happily buy from a third party seller, and pay for the service of printing nice cards & rebasing minis.

And I know that those fans exist because one of those fans has told me that that's exactly what he wants, and that fan's name is @tomvasel . So I'm happy that there's someone providing that service, even if it's not us, not coordinating with us, and (perhaps) pricey.
To clarify, I've only ever purchased figures from people on this board (I bought stuff from eBay before, and it was obviously not good quality).

I haven't bought anything in a while, because I feel like maybe enough is enough? I don't want to become an addict.
This does not compute...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================