View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2015, 04:48 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Adventure Time with Deathwalker the robot & A3n the huma

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Jake
Dog for the species
Unique Hero - no surprise there.
I am torn for the class. He is a Shapeshifter but I thought he should be an Adventurer like Finn.
My first thought for personality is Loyal but that seems too cliche.
Small 4

Live 7

Move 4 or 7 depending on the powers chosen below.
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 5

Cost (TBD)

Ok I had a few too many thoughts for Jake's powers:
STRETCH POWERS
At the start of each round you may add 6 to either Jake's normal move or normal height. If you chose to add to Jake's height, whenever Jake is in combat he always has height advantage against an adjacent opponent.

or
EXTRA HEIGHT
When moving up or down levels of terrain, Jake's height is 25 and you may count 10 vertical spaces as one space.

CARRY
Blah, blah blah.

JAKE SUIT
After revealing an Order Marker on an adjacent Adventurer hero you control, you may choose that hero and place this figure on the chosen heroes Army Card. Add 2 to the attack and defense of the chosen figure while Jake is on it's card. If the chosen figure receives any wounds while Jake is on it's card, place the same amount of Wound Markers on this card. After the opponent has taken their next turn place Jake on an empty space adjacent to the chosen figure.
Again, on board with stats and life, and Adventurer. I think there's something Selfish and Shifty, or Unscrupulous about Jake.

I love the JAKE SUIT! It has the defense element I proposed, but is a LOT more interesting. At first I thought it would be too much the auto-go-to power of the team, but since they both take wounds, you have to give it some thought, excellent!

I think Carry is a must, and this one is short enough that maybe we could fit in a fourth power...?
Quote:
EXTRA HEIGHT
When moving up or down levels of terrain, Jake's height is 25 and you may count 10 vertical spaces as one space.