View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2015, 07:25 PM

glaer7 is surprisingly tart
Re: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for using the trading forum!

WOAAAA THAANKS! That's very nice, really! If I deal is coming up I will ask for your help, for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY View Post
glaer7,

I understand your frustration. You want an out-of-print game from another country and you’re having trouble getting people to agree to ship to Italy.

Here is my public proposal to you:

I can be your middleman. I can PM you my US address and you can negotiate all the purchases you want and have them sent to me. Most US sellers shouldn’t have a problem with that.

I will open and inspect all purchases for you and let you know the contents/condition, but I will not get involved if the items come to me damaged. I can only send you photos for you to work out any issues with the seller. If necessary, I will post these photos to your trade thread.

I can ship 20 pounds to Rome for about $93 US.

I will re-wrap and add your purchases to an outgoing box. I will keep you updated on how much your items weigh, and once you hit the 20-pound mark, or fill the allowed shipping box, ask you to pay for shipping costs.

Once your payment clears, I will mail it to you.

I can hold your items for as long as you want, so you'll have plenty of time to track down the items you need without worrying.

Italy has some odd customs restrictions, so I’m not responsible for any issues that come up in your home country.

Once you receive the 20-pound box, I’d like you to post that it was a success in your trade thread.

I’ve done similar for our friends in Germany in the past and don't mind helping out another 'Scaper.

V/r

PONYBOY