View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2013, 07:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Captain Marvel (Genis-Vell) (Design Phase)

I think this would work then:

Start the game with 6 Madness Markers. If you roll 1-4, place a Madness Marker on this card. If there are at least four Madness Markers on this card, choose an opponent to take control of Captain Marvel. Captain Marvel's turn immediately ends. Remove all Order Markers from this card, then give this card to the chosen opponent. Add one to Captain Marvel’s normal attack for each Madness Marker on this card.

I changed the name to Madness Marker so it doesn't conflict with Creeper's Insanity Markers.

Also, do we need to have the line where his turn immediately ends? I can't think of a time when he could use Cosmic Awareness on his turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!