View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2022, 11:44 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Deadpool (III) - Breathing

Alright, I'm not going to touch the other two powers (and obviously I'm not bothering with the Mental Shield idea anymore).
I think it would work best to drop the bonding and focus on the teleporting, as Nobody just mentioned Cable and X-Force Wolverine are gonna bring that bonding in, so DP can focus on what he does best, annoying the crap out of people.

Basically this has him engaging with enemy figs and getting them properly bothered. It doesn't screw with the stat reductions on his healing since it's never on his turn or replacing a potential DP turn, and he's not taking a turn. It also gets him nice and engaged already so if the opponent doesn't take lea or wisp away, he has that opportunity to give up his move next turn to heal, so it pairs with that power. (It's also a lot closer to the ZS power so there is further precedent.)

Quote:
"ME FIRST! ME FIRST!"
Start the game with the Glyph of Teleportation Belt on this card. After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on the Army Card of a figure they control in clear sight of Deadpool, Deadpool may immediately use his Teleportation Belt as long as he is placed adjacent to the opponent's figure. After placing him in this way, he must roll an unblockable attack die against all figures adjacent to him.
It might need a wording edit or two, but otherwise I think this is what this design is wanting for.