View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2022, 12:32 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Peter Benjamin Parker) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
The art post should have mini photos, comic art, and potential backgrounds for the minis. Don't have to get them straight away, I didn't get Cammy backgrounds until her playtesting was pretty much done. For an idea how to lay that out just look at some of the other books. I've always done it with the 3 sections in their own spoilers. You'll want some large images. First one might be okay but is a bit blurry. Second one is very small and probably won't fit on the card too well.

Design looks good! Is there a certain faction in mind for him? I can see him being great in a Fighter build, keeping Luke Cage or Wolverine healthy. And always been a fan of Go The Distance.
Wow, I forgot to respond to this 💀

I'd love him to play well with fighters, in my mind he's very street level. Would also like to see him in Spider-Verse builds if possible but think the first route is more interesting.