View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2017, 11:44 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I've been playing a bit of massive darkness lately.......Oh wait, Nope, I still haven't got my copy yet from the kickstarter. Quite annoying.
Don't some people have the game already? I recall some guy in France talking about it on BGG and he had 12 games of it in so far.

Maybe Europe got it first?
The US is getting it now. They messed up on some of the cards and delayed us a few more weeks and still havent got it. I only bought 369dollars worth of stuff from them so theres no need for them to care if I get it before they sell it retail right.
Ouch! That's a lot of dough.

Well on the positive note, this delay gave you more time to work on your Frostgrave terrain and play Rum and Bones

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon