View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2012, 09:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: PDF for Partial Cover rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
I do have one question about the "Friendly Fire" variant, and think this should be added to the PDF:
If multiple friendlies are blocking a defender's Hit Zone on a whiffed attack, how would that be resolved--do you roll separately for each friendly?
Good question. This probably should be added, you're right. In the instance the multiple friendly figures block the defender's hit zone, the attacker would choose which single figure is affected by the Friendly Fire. Being that the attack which caused Friendly Fire to occur was a single attack, only one figure would be affected.
hextr1p, were you going to add this clarification soon? I'd like to suggest the C3V add this ruleset along with the ruins from the Confrontation Ram & Wolfen army boxes, I think they'd complement each other.
C3V shouldn't be in the process of adding new rules to the game IMO. However, allowing a piece of obstacle/DO to follow a rule based on it maybe okay to me.
I just posted a very similar reply in the C3V suggestions thread, so I AGREE.