View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2021, 03:49 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: SIEGE's AotP Converted Customs

@SIEGE the updated cards look really good. I fully understand your thoughts on the intent of this project and not adding expansions. Not sure the interest in another project, but I think AotV is still working on their own effort. Based on toyhandle's comment it looks like he is trying to get something going that is expanding AotP. Although I like AotP I enjoy Heroscape more so that is the direction I will continue to expand. I think skyver's direction with the Ravnica Guilds is interesting and will most likely look in to making Heroscape customs based off of that although he only posted two of the guilds. In addition my intent with these customs is to make sure they stay in the MTG universe and also try to synergize with this projects custom conversions where possible. With that said I did finish both the Azorius Senate and the Izzet League. I utilized a combination of what skyver started with, actual MTG cards, and D&D figure stats for what I came up with. Below are the completed cards. Any comments or inputs on them is appreciated.

AZORIUS SENATE

DOVIN BAAN

The miniature used for this card is Vedalken Wizard from the "GUILDMASTERS' GUIDE TO RAVNICA" line of D&D Miniatures (Companion Set 2).

AZORIUS GUILDMAGES

The miniature used for this card is Precognitive Mage (x3) from the "GUILDMASTERS' GUIDE TO RAVNICA" Set of D&D Miniatures.

AZORIUS ARRESTERS

The miniature used for this card is Azorius Arrester (x2) from the "GUILDMASTERS' GUIDE TO RAVNICA" Set of D&D Miniatures.

SPHINX OF JUDGEMENT

The miniature used for this card is Sphinx of Judgement from the "GUILDMASTERS' GUIDE TO RAVNICA" Set of D&D Miniatures.

IZZET LEAGUE

RAL ZAREK

The miniature used for this card is Galvanic Blastseeker from the "GUILDMASTERS' GUIDE TO RAVNICA" Set of D&D Miniatures.

ARCLIGHT PHEONIX

The miniature used for this card is Arclight Phoenix from the "GUILDMASTERS' GUIDE TO RAVNICA" Set of D&D Miniatures.

BLISTERCOIL WEIRDS

The miniature used for this card is Blistercoil Weird (x3) from the "GUILDMASTERS' GUIDE TO RAVNICA" Set of D&D Miniatures.

WIND DRAKES

The miniature used for this card is Wind Drake (x3) from the "GUILDMASTERS' GUIDE TO RAVNICA" Set of D&D Miniatures.

Last edited by gatormustang; September 22nd, 2021 at 09:18 AM.