View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2011, 10:34 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Dear C3G Team - General Feedback and Appreciation

Superman, Magneto, Silver Surfer, Abomination, and Iron Man all have variations in the works, you won't be disappointed.

Juggernaut, Cyborg Superman, Bizzaro, Hawkeye, Sinister Six are all completed in our sanctum. Well except the last member of the Sinister 6. It's more like the Sinister 5 for now.

Bizzaro is one of my favoritres of those.

I have the Red Lanterns (Atrocious and Guy Gardner) drafted and unfortunately I probably won't get to LD them till later next year. I will also say that I have interest in more independent Fan4 designs, but it will probably be a while before I draft/design any.

Except for the part that I have the Red Lanterns, this isn't anything the public doesn't already know. There is a thread around here somewhere that lists every figure that has gone through public playtesting.

EDIT: Another couple I plan to do alternative versions for are Colossus and Nightcrawler. Nightcrawler needs a Teleport Carry power and Colossus is overcosted and reliant on figures with Healing Factor X IMO.

Last edited by tcglkn; November 3rd, 2011 at 10:48 AM.