View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2021, 02:21 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Valkyrie - A HeroScape Fan Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Ooh, unexpected fanfiction. I will check it out and give my usual (nitpicking) feedback when I have time (a dwindling commodity for me right now).

Looking at yer site again reminded me of that wiki-esque endeavor you started on a while ago. Similar chronicling of my older works is about the most writing I do lately just to not forget it all. I think the mindless writing is a sign that I need to recharge my creative batteries.

~TAF
I find the best way to recharge creative batteries is to go back to whatever sparked your interest in the story in the first place. Find that first thing which gave you the initial seed of an idea. Maybe it's a song, or a scene from a movie, or something you read... I find just revisiting the initial inspiration-spawner always gets my interest going again.

~TGRF.