View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2012, 08:22 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Protectors of Ullar x4 440
Zetacron 500 / 14
Ranged normal attacks eh...I went with this one a bit earlier but it fits the bill again here:

330 Minions of Utgar x3
450 Torin
500 Marro Warriors
500pts/15hex

The Protectors can only attack/kill one Minion at a time so Combined Arbalest doesn't work. Unless they attack Torin, but either way they risk being killed by Torin's Evil Eye Protection. But if they engage, the Protectors will be easily diced down by the Minions axes. The Marro Warriors just fit the Cleanup/50pt role.

EDIT: I swear if anyone says:

DK's x4
Skull Demon x2
Dumetef Guard x4
Air Elemental

I'm gonna be

EDIT 2: To ensure no one does I'll counter my own army:

200 Legos x4
300 Marcus
390 NeGokSa
500 Airborne
500/24

If the Ariborne come in first round they can land on some height on their side of the map. Then you can send out the Lego's/NGS to leash the Minions/Torin. Once the Minions/Torin are tied up unadjacent to each other the Ae can fire down on the Minions with 4 attack while NGS and Torin fight. The Warriors can be taken down by the AE or the Legos.

Last edited by Sheep; August 4th, 2012 at 08:48 PM.