View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Question Dump / Advice Column: Ask your questions he

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Each DO has a height, so yes you can use your move to climb over them. Figures have always been able to stand on Ruined Battlements, Manhole Covers, and Turbo Lifts to gain height advantage.
Right. Figures can climb over anything, including other figures destructible objects, just remember that before a figure can leave an engagement it has to take a leaving engagement strike.
Also, if the Ruined Battlement is read carefully, figures can clearly occupy them.
Quote:
You can also choose to throw one of those DOs you're standing on (usually better to do it after you attack ).
I don't think that is accurate. I have never played them that way and I don't think it is in the rulebook that way either. I wrote the rules on "how to be adjacent to a battlement" too. Is that an FAQ that I am not aware of?

Last edited by Griffin; January 9th, 2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: figures - destructible objects, they're all the same