Thread: revised
View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2018, 10:20 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Trex's Terrain:Ullars Altar Dice Tower Prize 1-12-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
BRAVO, Trex... another work of art - beautifully done. I'm not a big fan of dice towers personally, don't use one unless the club requires it for certain games, but do appreciate the work that does into producing them. Be sure to provide a link to where yours will be available for purchase and I'll get the word out to my friends.
Thank you for the kind words. We use dice towers for multiple reasons around my place. The kids really love playing with them too. Ive been in a slump lately but will be getting busy making a few of them for people to purchase. Ive had a decent amount of interest in them. Ill give a shout to you when some are available. Thanks again.
I'd be interested as well when you get around to it.