Thread: The Book of Hun
View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2018, 02:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hun - Breathing

Yeah, I'd be more comfortable with him only moving squad figures and not heroes. I didn't spot that change when it was made so thanks for pointing it out. I think the ninja/criminal move being limited to 3 keeps in somewhat in check such that trying it out on both attacks is okay. If testing shows it is a bit too crazy (all skull roll on 2nd att. would be 6 figures, but how often will that really happen?) we can then reign it in. I do think we need language stating you can only move each figure with that power once per turn, so the max free move would be 3. That combined with the limit generated by how many squad figures you still have alive really lessens my concerns about the power working on both attacks.