View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2022, 12:13 AM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Master Roshi's Custom Figures

Tru dat

Here's Tyrannosaurus Rex (Was originally on translucent base and needs to be rebased):

Aquilla
Dinosaur
Unique Hero
Predator
Ferocious

Health 5
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Heavy Chomp
Instead of attacking, choose one small, medium, or large figure adjacent to T-Rex. If the chosen figure is a squad figure, destroy it. If it is a hero figure, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, destroy the chosen hero.

Roar
Once per round, T-Rex may use roar before or after moving. All small and medium enemy squad figures within 4 spaces of T-Rex must if possible move two spaces to increase the distance between themself and T-Rex. Opponents choose the order the figures move. If multiple opponents are involved, whoever rolls higher with a 20 sided die moves first. Figures moved by roar take no leaving engagement attacks.

Terrible Lizard
T-Rex is also treated as a dragon by any army card that references dragons in its special abilities.

Cost 180

I've played with him and had a blast, my army was

Arrow Gruts x3 120
Swog Rider x3 195
Bornak 295
Krug 415
T-Rex 595

I've also tried him with Greenscales as Lizard King which is a very interesting alternative to the dragons

Last edited by Master Roshi; March 14th, 2022 at 12:35 AM.