View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2022, 05:50 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: ScapeCon 2022 Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

GENERAL SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS:
- Have a Heroscape "background" like a mural or big picture or logo or banner/flag just to make the "environment" a little more immersive? idk
We do have the table top stands and a taller floor stand we've used in the past (not used this year), but they aren't "mural" size. That said, I still have the GenCon 2008 wall "poster" - probably 8'x8' (you can sort of see it in the picture below - on the right hanging on the black "wall"). I think this was the only year it was put up - we don't have a stand for it and apparently attaching to walls in the convention center is a no-no. Don't know if the hotel would let us hang/attach it to the wall.

Stands could be made for that, looks like all you'd need is three PVC pipes, two elbow pieces to connect at the upper left and right corners, and something to stick them to at the bottom to use as the weighted base

If I'm seeing that properly, it's structured like this, where there are three sleeves at the top that a pipe could be fit through and it simply hangs from there?