View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2015, 01:48 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansions - Kinsmen card 12/21/14

To answer your question, I plan to hopefully create designs for:

- Borkian Mercenaries
- Suma-Kai
- Tribunes

Those are the last few Havok squads I have figures for. I have ideas for all of them floating around on notes or in my head but I ended up getting tied up with my Supers thread and then completely interrupted by King of Tokyo!!!!!

The kids are begging me to set up some Heroscape again and believe it or not I have the itch to throw down some straight up Battleball considering it's Superbowl season. Maybe I'll send some Scape Ballers against my kid's and their favorite supers to get the itch back for all of it.

Right now though, Gigazaur is the KoT and until my kids or wife take me down, I just don't want to give it up.