View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2017, 05:00 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: May Custom Competition Voting Poll (closes may 31st)

@Lazy Orang - nice check on lady elemental. Also, you are right, I did not notice that Kurrok both summons and can take a turn with a mix of 3 Greater and "lesser" fire Elementals, or be able to resurrect - that is powerful. Kurrok + GFE + Raelin = 320 + add enough Fire Elementals til points. However, I think all 3 of GFEs powers are very situational and rarely used (except for LR makes resistant to Searing Intensity), so maybe not as powerful as one would think, as unit is best used as cleanup once Kurrok is dead. Like many other units here, playtesting might prove otherwise.

Suggestion for those who did not create you own units - playtest you favorite 2 or 3, then vote. Just a suggestion, but I think some of these units are probably under or over powered, especially for cost - but hard to tell until played with (that includes my own unit).