Thread: revised
View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2018, 07:15 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's customs: Star Wars Republic Forces 10/07/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I've actually used your Delta Squad cards before. I liked them. I liked how Sev, Fixer and Scorch could be used as stand alone figures in a clone army, especially Fixer's covering fire, or by take Boss and the other three for a nice army on their own. Boss is the only one that needs another Delta Squad figure and that's nice for variety.

As for your commanders...Could I persuade you to think of Captain Rex as well?

I'll have to dig up my Cody and Rex cards. I had them work both as leaders but differently and also they worked well together in a larger army.

If I ever had a balanced set of Clone Wars era cards I'd be happy. Although I'm not a huge fan of the prequels, I do like that they brought us the Clone Wars show and that section of the universe to life. Loved the early battlefront video games and started getting into Heroscape Star Wars to recreate those experiences on the table top.
Thanks for the feedback @japes . The 501st Commander I have could be Rex. He is in Phase II Armor. Unfortunately I borrowed my DVD sets of clone wars to someone ages ago and they have seemed to have forgotten they were mine. That was before I could watch more than a few episodes. Ill check to see if its on netflix so I can get a better feel for how Rex is. I was going to wait to develop these cards with HOSS but I feel that ship has passed. I'll take whatever feed back you can throw at me as I put these together.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo