View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2022, 09:22 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape: Age of Annihilation is here! Back it on Hasla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm not 100% what "in charge" means in this context or what Encarmine's personal history with the game is, so I've got more questions for you than answers, I'm afraid.
If I'm not mistaken, Encarmine is the bald guy in the various videos we've been seeing who is the head of Avalon Hill (don't know his exact title). I believe he spoke in one of those video interviews about how he had not played Heroscape before this HasLab project. I also believe my morning coffee hasn't fully kicked in, so I may be way off base here.