View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2021, 05:23 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Third Times a Charm

Quote:
Round 3 is on If You Can't Take the Heat.

The mtl1998 (1-1) v. guild_warrior (1-1) armies are:
one ""cheap"" giant
* Jotun, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Dreadgul Raidersx3

* Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Sentinels of Grax, Grok Ridersx3, Marro Drudge (drop 2 hexes)
guild_warrior chooses who places first.
Starting in about 15 minutes.

EDIT:
pretty swingy game after it's all said and done. I won first initiative and the dreadguls decided to hit berserker charge 4 times, killing 2 groks and really slowing down GW's rollout. My OM 2 was on Raelin so that helped GW with damage control after the first onslaught. Blows were traded between Jotun/Dreadguls and the Groks. Jotun was stuck on a level one lava field being forced to attack Groks one at a time while taking pot shots from MBS and the hot lava.

After about half of each army was dead (and Jotun and Raelin half dead), Jotun left his lava field, to engage NGS who was advancing towards Raelin. He hit an 18 on the throw, sending the marro warlord into molten lava then turning around to whack one of the last groks. This also paved a path for two dreadguls to gain height on the one remaining sentinel, killing it but putting two dreadguls on lava. This turn was huge but also was the last one of the round. I luckily won initiative and got to take a second turn in a row, sending 8 attack into MBS and killing two of the three drudges, sealing me the victory after two incredible turns. GG @GUILD_WARRIOR !

Last edited by mtl1998; May 9th, 2021 at 07:35 PM.