View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

I decided to create a thread where myself and others can post about some games like Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and some other similar types of games that can also be discussed, pictures shared, etc.

The main reason for creating this thread, is because I feel that it's gotten to the point in the What Board Game Are You Currently Playing thread, that I've derailed it by spamming it with these other miniatures games, terrain, etc. It certainly wasn't the intention, it was more excitement of discovery and sharing things I was into. But, I need to stop that and keep it to board games discussion there, but keep the other stuff over here.

Over time, I will try to link some of my related posts from that other thread to this OP.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon