Thread: Diplomacy
View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2020, 02:04 AM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Diplomacy

I was indeed Austria. I'll get up an EOG at some point. I think I did alright for my first game. I was pretty happy being able to survive until the final turn. It was a bit frustrating, though, because, like Kinseth, I think that France could have pulled off the solo here (although I certainly understand not wanting to go through the stress of another few weeks of the game). France was pushing for a 3-way draw between me and him and England, but England wouldn't have any of it, and I feel like that was because he knew France wouldn't try for the solo, and nothing I could say could persuade either of them otherwise.

~KoS, who had fun, but would want to take a long break before trying this again.