View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2019, 01:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Death in Vahalla

Yeah, I agree individual battles are generally non-canon... but don't always have to be, even if a main character 'dies'. Just because a character is destroyed doesn't necessarily mean they're dead, just that they're no longer able to fight - could be knocked unconscious, injured to the point they can no longer fight, etc.. Also, if a Valkyrie General can summon forces to Valhalla, what's to say they can't observe an important battle and, if a key warrior is about to be killed, summon them again to save their life again. I could see the likes of Raelin, Sgt. Drake, Nilfheim, Eltahale or Sir Gilbert getting summoned back to Jandar's Wellspring on multiple occassions, bemoaning that they can no longer support their comrade in the field.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================