View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2009, 12:49 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Meta-meta-game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Yet, these abstractions (in HeroScape you can mix Utgar and Jandar in one army) do have an influence on the game. Just how much is, I think, an interesting matter for debate...Do you hesitate to put Krug in an otherwise all Ullar army or Cyprien in an otherwise all Jandar army?
Yes I do though this aspect of heroscape is amazing to me. The game offers something for every one. Each can make it their own without running into problems with the rules. The adaptability is uncanny and the choices are plentiful.

At my house the boys and I are split into factions.

J4J - Jandar, Ullar, Aquilla
ChocolateDrizzle - Utgar
Tyler - Einar, Vydar

Some have expressed repression of flexibility though I feel working within these boundaries challenging and fun. Theme for us is huge and reflects our individual likes and dislikes so it works for us. The game just has endless possibilities and I will never tire of all the different options available.