View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2017, 02:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Speed - Design Phase

I personally don't feel all that great about trying to skirt the rules as it relates to modifying a SA with another power. If I understand Soundwarps suggestion correctly, I like the idea of not being able to use the SA at all until a fellow rookie hero gets destroyed. That seems to fit his character well based on what I'm reading here about him being a forgettable and not very active member of the team. He just sits back with no or few OMs while the rest of the team does things, then once one of them goes down he jumps into action and uses his SA for the first time.