View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2020, 02:07 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 2] Sorin of the Eternal Thirst

I mean honestly after trying to think on theme all day, the best way to represent stakes outside of markers (which I dont think is the way to go), is just have the enemy team be horrified and take a bit to go through. Just change the name of the air elys Vortex power. Then maybe do like a brutal leader or something like that and have where once a round you can sacrifice a figure to give a boost to all figures on that army card (for the turn maybe).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; May 12th, 2020 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Ah, saw the whole not wanting to do aura up there. hmm gore might be the best way to do so I still like brutal leader though