View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2020, 08:22 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 4 until 4/16

vegie's dad and I starting sometime in the next 40 minutes. EDIT: VD playing my army minus Dumutef x1, 1 squad of deathknights.

EDIT: The Krav Maga were hot early. Taking out a Dumutef and a pair of deathknights. The biggest moment of the game was a Krav surviving a 2v2 attack from a deathknight and then a 4v4 from Boreos. An Initiative switch allowed me to kill Boreos in 6 attacks (2 with height). From there it was a very tough match for VD. He managed to kill 1 Krav due to a misplay by me.

The skull Demon came up next, but I used the not oft played Drow powers of Lollths Attack (on a deathknight) and poison weapons hit on the Skull. VD surrendered when he was down to Khosumet and a deathknight against 8 squad figures and 3 heroes.

Last edited by kevindola; April 14th, 2020 at 09:54 PM.