View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2021, 11:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Dr. Jekyll's Thinking Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
I was interested in Maverick here but 5 defense and a one shield blocks all defense power is way to much.
It's the same as Bishop. Too much defense?
One Shield defenses in general have kind of been being pushed away over time for their annoyance. and with 5 defense before any boosts or height...that's pretty much nearly always getting a shield.
Oh, I just figured it being non-adjacent attacks that it works on, and him having an SA that wants him adjacent it would be fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
I was interested in Maverick here but 5 defense and a one shield blocks all defense power is way to much.
Just to check, did you see that it only works against non-adjacent attacks?
No I did not. Thanks and sorry.
I mean, I'm on the record as not actually reading cards. I figured from the strength of your response that you'd missed that part. I'd be right there with you if it were a 5 defense acrobatic maneuver type of power!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.