View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2021, 10:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Dr. Jekyll's Thinking Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
I was interested in Maverick here but 5 defense and a one shield blocks all defense power is way to much.
It's the same as Bishop. Too much defense?
One Shield defenses in general have kind of been being pushed away over time for their annoyance. and with 5 defense before any boosts or height...that's pretty much nearly always getting a shield.
Oh, I just figured it being non-adjacent attacks that it works on, and him having an SA that wants him adjacent it would be fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
I was interested in Maverick here but 5 defense and a one shield blocks all defense power is way to much.
Just to check, did you see that it only works against non-adjacent attacks?
No I did not. Thanks and sorry.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.