View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2019, 01:23 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth
Hexes in Texas - Dallas / Ft Worth NHSD 2019

14th Annual Hexes In Texas
National Heroscape Day and Tournament

Details
When:
Saturday, October 19th, 2019
1pm to 5ish pm; we will play at least 3 rounds or up to 5 (not likely) depending on how many players we get.
Where:
Rÿchean’s Home
325 Wildbriar Dr
Garland TX 75043

***Skipping the pizza this time around, eat lunch before you get here and bring whatever refreshments you like. ***

Setting Expectations:
  • My home is not a particularly large house but it is severely under furnished which is what makes this event possible. I have an empty front room where we'll bring in tables and chairs for the event.
  • There tends to lots of cars parked on my street, so parking might be tight. I am going to have the peeps helping with set up park in the rear.
  • Not too much to do other than playing the games.
  • We are looking to do this in as few rounds as possible. With 19-20, we could have a clear undefeated player after 4 rounds, in which case we end right there. If not, we may play a 5th round.
  • Bring whatever you like for refreshments snacks or whatever, I just didn’t want to deal with the logistics or potential mishaps that might come with serving 20 people lunch in my home.
  • We are trying to start at 1ish so arriving earlier that that is definitely encouraged; 1230 or so but please no earlier than 12. (unless you are helping with set up)

Entry Fee:
None

Prizes:
Bring an item for the prize table if you like, not required.
It can be anything you think the group might like. Most people will be bringing stuff in the range of $10-$20. This can include games, comics, books, DVDs, etc..... New or gently used, whatever!

Tournament Format:
Double Blind - Kill 'em all!!
Army Construction:
  • Point limit: 440
  • Starting spaces: 24 hexes
  • No marvel or customs allowed
  • Restricted List: Each army can only have one card which is on the restricted list below (you can have multiples of the same common). Example: An army can have Raelin, but then you can't have Krav, or rats, etc. If you have Major Q9, you can't have Stingers, etc.
  • You may only field up to 3 sets of any common unit on the restricted list. I.E. only 3 sets of 4th mass allowed in your army.
  • You may only field up to 5 sets of any common unit not on the restricted list. I.E. only 5 sets of dividers allowed in your army.
Restricted List:
Spoiler Alert!

Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Glyphs

Spoiler Alert!

Attendees (max20):
1. Rÿchean
2. Astroking122
3. Stormyman
4. Angi
5. Angi +1
6. Leo Ultra
7. rym
8. Nightwing
9. Boodog
10. tmac2200
11. tmac's dad
12. Dignan
13. AnubianWolf88
14. AnubianWolf89
15. Rexmax2
16. Rexmax3
17. eMCee64
18. Krak3n
19. Stormyman+1
Results:

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by Rÿchean; October 19th, 2019 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Attendees update